Accounting: Connect to QuickBooks ONLINE
Forget about the manual data entry (QuickBooks Online)!
We are excited to announce our integration with QuickBooks Online today (for QuickBooks DESKTOP click here).
This should save you/bookkeeper at least 10-15 hours a month and clean up your books as you will now be able to easily split a bill to multiple expense categories and/or classes.
With this integration you will now be able to:
- Sync all your bills to your company file in QuickBooks.
- Classify each line item by expense category and/or class. We will remember it so next time we seem that line item we will automatically code it for you!
- Sync all your vendors with QuickBooks.
- Sync all pamyments into Quickbooks along with check numbers so that matching it to your bank account becomes a matter of seconds not minutes.
Here is how to set it up in 7 steps (takes about 5 mins to get it working!). Note that the initial setup must be done on a WEB BROWSER and CANNOT be done on mobile, tablet, or Clover. Also your subscription level for QuickBooks Online must be ESSENTIALS or PLUS
- Login to your billSync account and click on the upper right corner settings button.
- Click Accounting.
- Click on the Connect to Intuit link on the right side of the screen.
- (May not be required) Pick the company that you want to associate with your billSync account.
- Authorize billSync to pull your information.
- After a few moments you will land on the accounting page. Take the time to set defaults which be used if we see a new vendor. These values MUST be set in order for the sync to work (Default bank, Default AP account, Default expense account).
- (Optional) You can go through each vendor and set defaults for particular line items or Vendor wide, if you would like. Navigate to the vendor view on the left and pick a vendor. Then click accounting. Here you can set default accounting by vendor by line item!